Inside scoop on Brian from Leisha

Brian is totally easygoing and down-to-earth. He has the most mellow personality. He is completely dedicated in all that he does. Brian is such a hard worker which allows me to be a stay-at-home mom. That is something that both of us feel very strongly about and we wouldn’t change it for anything.He is the best father and I truly love watching him with Kate & Landon. Hearing their laughter coming from the other room always brings a smile to my face. Brian loves to play basketball and loves watching sports. He also plays the guitar. He is left-handed; I don’t know why I am telling you that except that I think it’s why he puts the toilet paper on the roll upside down. No big deal, I just turn it over when he is not looking!
The funniest thing is when Brian talks to the dog in Spanish and Landon tries to copy him. Brian earned a Bachelor’s degree in Spanish with a minor in Sociology. Brian served a two year mission in Argentina (so that’s where he got the idea that dogs speak Spanish :-) and would love to go back and visit when he gets the chance. I couldn’t ask for a better husband. He is always very selfless in all that he does and puts other people before himself. I am so lucky to have him in my life!
Brian is the middle child with three brothers and one sister. His poor sister didn’t have a chance with all those boys. He is the peacemaker in the family and gets along with everyone. Each week his entire family gets together at his parent’s house for Sunday dinner. After dinner (which is always delicious) we usually take turns playing pool or board games while Landon & Kate entertain all of us.


Brian’s favorite family tradition is renting a cabin during the summer and going on bike rides, hiking, roasting marshmellows & most importantly, being together. Regardless of what we are doing together, we enjoy spending time together talking and laughing and always have a great time.

1 comment:

James +Tami + Max said...

Cute, cute, Cute! I get this vibe from Brian as well. So patient and easy going. Defiantly a keeper of a hubby.
As I was reading this I saw that you made this before Max was born. here have I been and why have I not read this? Out of 5 kids, 4 grandchildren are not a lot, but it is very personable. I love it!